Hi Poochi friends,
As we return to level three restrictions in Melbourne I ask you to please do the following.
- Please exercise common sense - only book your dog for grooming if you deem it to be necessary
- If you are unwell please do not bring your dog in OR ask anyone else to bring your dog in for grooming.
- If you are personally under quarantine restrictions for travel or otherwise please do not bring your dog in OR ask anyone else to bring your dog in for grooming.
- If you or someone you live with have a compromised immune system please consider rescheduling to a later time
- Do not travel long distances to bring your dog in for grooming - but if it is just over the 5km distance that is considered fine
- When dropping off your dog – please only one person at a time, wait at the front gate and notify when you arrive via text message or call – 0478 815 817.
- Please have your dog on leash for drop off in the designated area and take all items the dog is wearing with you.
- Please be prepared for a prompt pick up in order to avoid contact with other dogs.
Stay safe, stay well, Chi Chi
For more information please visit the official Corona Virus website for Victoria: